Antigua & Barbuda National Forecast

Valid up to 8 am tomorrow Wednesday 4th August 2021.
Today's Temps
High33oC
91oF
Low23oC
73oF

 High chc of AM shwrs

Synopsis: Weak available moisture along with a bit of day time heating of the land could trigger unsettled weather across the area mainly this afternoon. Then, late tonight, a tropical wave will enter the area and further increase the chance for unsettled weather conditions.

Weather today: Partly sunny with a 40 percent or a moderate chance of showers this morning becoming increasingly cloudy with a 60 percent or a moderate chance of showers after midday.

Weather tonight: Partly cloudy with a 40 percent or a moderate chance of showers becoming cloudy in the pre-dawn hours with a 70 percent or a high chance of showers

Winds: East where speeds will range from 15 to 24 km/h or 9 to 15 mph with occasionally lighter spells.

Seas: not exceeding 1.5 metres or 5 feet.

Rainfall to date for the month of August: 1.2 mm/0.05 inches

Sunset today:  6:39 pm.

Sunrise tomorrow:  5:47 am.

 

Antigua and Barbuda Meteorological Services
Letitia Humphreys-Forecaster

Forecast issued at 5:57 AM,BOT on 03/08/2021

 Click for Antigua and Barbuda Four Day Forecast